If You Have Back Pain That You Haven't Been Able to Get Rid Of, Then This May Be the Most Important

Friday, May 7, 2010

a sample scenario how to pick up girls at the coffee shop


Two Pretty Hot girls chat over cake and iced coffee at a table in the back. There is no one else sitting anywhere near them.

You walk over to them confidently.

When a woman meets you the first thing she focuses on is your facial expression and the second is your hands. This is human nature at it's most instinctual. She looks for friendliness on your face and open, peaceful hands. The most confident and non-threatening way to hold your hands is straight down at your sides. Most guys feel uncomfortable with this. But that is just their monkey-minds playing tricks on them. Holding your hands higher is your instinct to raise a barrier between yourself and other people. It is fear holding them up.

The most confident postures are often the most vulnerable ones. Confidence is demonstrated in revealing vulnerability. You are doing it correctly when it feels as if she could just punch you out.

If you have a real problem nervously moving your hands around try holding them together in front of you. You will look like a priest but that's okay. Many women are hot for their priest.

For those times during which you just can't get your hands to chill out, try carrying a cup of coffee. This can be a useful gimmick that gives you something to do with at least one of your hands, and for some reason holding a cup of coffee has a relaxing effect on women due to the 'looking like you are on lunch break,' phenomenon.

You: "That cake looks really good and I'm mad at you for having the last piece."

Some of the best openers are created by just observing what a woman is focused upon and beginning there.

Blonde: "Sorry."

Brunette: "Is it really the last piece?"

You: "No, I just needed some reason to come say hi to two pretty women."

You have chosen to be genuine and sometimes that's the best policy.

Blonde: "Thanks."

You: "Oh, its not a compliment. Being attractive is a burden. I pity you."

They giggle.

Generally if you can get them to laugh you are in.

Brunette: "What's your name?"

They like you. Is there any point in going on?

You: "My name is the Wilder. You can call me Wild."

Brunette: "Nice to meet you Wild."

You: "What's your name?"

Brunette: "Mika."

Blonde: "And I'm Brianna."

You: "Can I join you for a couple minutes Jody and Ginger?"

Brianna: "Sure."

You pull up a chair.

You: "My butt thanks you."

Mika: "So what are you doing today?"

You: "I've been shopping. But I can't find what I'm looking for so I'm mad."

Mika: "What are you looking for?"

You: "Peace, love and happiness mostly. But if I can just find a pair of hip jeans it'd be good. I'm also trying to decide what country to visit on my next holiday."

Brianna: "You should go to Australia."

You: "Really? What's that like?"

Brianna: "I don't know. Never been there."

You: "Geezy peezy."

Brianna: "But I want to go."

You: "Okay, then maybe I'll see you there."

Mika: "Peru is good."

You: (looking suspiciously at Jody) "What's that like?"

Mika: "It's beautiful. There are beaches and you can hike through the rain forest and the people are so nice. I stayed with this elderly couple who ran the tour company. He used to be an aid to the vice president and she had been a dancer."

You: "Wow, I bet those two had some interesting stories."

Mika: "The best story was how they met during a revolution."

You: "Really? What happened?"

You know what is better than having a girl hang on your fascinating stories? Having her tell you a fascinating story.

Mika: "Well..."

She tells you a very romantic story. It makes you all choked up. Okay, not really. You are a hardened pick-up artist. So you have to fake it a little.

You: "That is a good story. I like you Ginger."

Mika: "I like you too Bad."

You: "No, I mean I really like you. I want to see you again."

Mika: "I would like that too but I'm getting married next week."

Ack! Where was her ring?

You: "I'm disappointed but congratulations. How did he propose?"

It's better to admit how you feel and move on rather than attempt to hide it. By the way, collect proposal stories when you get a chance. They are great fodder for future conversations with women.

Ginger: "He took me up in this hot air balloon and went over a pumpkin field and he and his friends had arranged these pumpkins to spell out will you marry me."

You: "That's great. I proposed to a girl once."

Brianna: "What happened?"

You: "It was in fifth grade and I wrote “Will you marry me Kay?” on the chalk board. But I forgot to put who it was from. I like to think she is still waiting. That will be the only girl I ever propose to."

Brianna: "Why?"

You: "I'm not into long term-relationships. I think I'm addicted to the rush of when you first get to know someone."

Brianna: "Yeah, but eventually you will want something longer term. You can't be Mr. noncommital forever."

You: "Really? Why do you think so?"

Not argumentative. You really want to know why she thinks that. Being open-minded does not mean you are unsure. It means you are open to being convinced. When someone tries to influence your thinking they are making a commitment in you. So don't hold on to your positions too tightly. Let her see that you might be swayable.

Brianna: "Because you can't develop anything deeper with short term affairs."

You: "Is deeper good?"

Brianna: "Of course."

You: "Alright. I will work on it."

Brianna: "You're a shit."

You laugh. This girl is so yours.

You: "When I was a kid my sister used to call me a stinker. I even had a shirt."

You: (to Ginger) "So where are you having the reception?"

Mika: "Want to come?"

You: "Sure. I'd love to. It would be fun."

Mika: "Its at the old city hall. Nothing fancy. But there will be lots of single women there."

You: "Can I bring a date?"

Mika: "Nooo."

You: (laughing) "Okay, okay."

Most women and some men (especially gay men) are gatekeepers. In this sense, a gatekeeper is a person who knows many attractive women or knows people who know attractive women. They control access. Making friends with a gatekeeper is generally more important than picking someone up. When you make a favorable impression on women you will be amazed how much help you will get hooking up. Women in long-term relationships especially are great for this. They feel romance vicariously through other people. Don't tell them you are looking for a date. That will make you look desperate. Instead create the impression that you enjoy seeing many different women and you have not met the one.

Look like a man with options. Trust in the power of honesty. If you just want to be a player then tell your gatekeeper friends exactly that. Women will accept it. If you are cool and women obviously enjoy, you women gatekeepers will introduce you to their hot friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment